Is the Swagbucks really a scam or legit. Look at my in-depth review before you sign up. But in the meantime, if you’re looking for a good way to earn money online then see this genuine success stories.
What is the Swagbucks.com ?
Swagbucks is a reward/cashback website which was created in 2005. One can earn rewards which are called SB’s with your normal browsing activities. That mean
- Searching the web
- Day to day Shopping
- Watching videos
- Playing games
- And Coupons rewards
Give me the Swagbuck – How do you earn?
Once you log into the website account; links to search, shopping, watching videos, playing games and surveys would be apparent.
- Searching — Using their search engine to conduct internet searches will earn you rewards.
- Shopping — do your normal shopping through them. This will earn you cashback. Most of the major stores like Amazon, Walmart are on the panel.
- Watch — watching music videos, entertainment, news, travel and more can earn you credits.
- Surveys —There are number of online surveys available where you can earn SB’s.
- Coupons —print grocery coupons to earn even extra rewards.
Is Swagbucks fee to Join ?
Yes, it is free to join. Swagbucks offers a bonus of $5 to new members. Age limit to join is 13 years or older who are resident of United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, and India.
What about the Swagbucks – How do you redeem ?
There are two options to redeem your SBs. One is cash reward and the other is e-gift cards.
- One SB is generally worth a single cent.
- Cash (US $) is paid via PayPal account which can take appro. 10 to 14 days to complete. Denominations are $25, $50, $100 and $250.
- E-gift card are available for major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Home Depot etc. E-gift codes can be generated very quickly.
- E-gift cards can also be redeemed as Facebook credits, iTunes cards, Cineplex credits, restaurant or hotel gift cards. E-cards are generally rewarded within 10 days of request. Denominations are from $1 to $100.
- SBs can be donated to charities such as Unicef, Doctors Without Borders, Red Cross etc. Starting amount of these donations starts from only 5 cents.
- When you reach daily goals by the end of a day then you receive bonus daily goal points. If daily goals are achieved on consecutive 7 days then you would receive another bonus.
How is the length of swagbucks surveys ?
Survey lengths vary considerably but standard is between 3-5 minutes.
How to get the Swagbucks referrals ?
By referring friends, you can earn 10% of what your referrals earn. There is no limit on number of referrals.
What about the Swagbucks support ?
On signup, Login can be blocked straight away and you need to unlock it by contacting swagbucks customer service which can be a bit tricky.
Is the Swagbucks worth it ?
- Honest and reliable
- Variety of options to earn more cash.
- Very quick turn around of bonuses and rewards
- Get paid regularly. One of highest paying cashback website.
- Surveys are generally easy and not lengthy
Swagbucks not worth the time – Why ?
- May be some limitation on available surveys
- Points can expire very soon
- Intrusive notifications – can be regularly bothered to complete surveys or earn more.
- Customer service not very active.
- Credits for Surveys can go missing. So be cautious.
So my verdict is that Swagbucks is not a scam but you need to work hard to earn good money. If you want to join Swagbuck Join here
Looking for a legit way to make money online? Join me here to learn more about legitimate earning from home ♥